The watch and the smartphone must be paired to work together. Once paired, they can only work with each other.
This operation needs to be performed only once.
Removing the watch from the app can be triggered from the app (see articles: removing the watch from the account or resetting the watch to factory settings).
Note: Before pairing with the watch, ensure the date and time on your smartphone are correct.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and bring your watch and phone within 4m (13 feet) of each other.
- Turn on the watch by pressing the watch ON/OFF button for 2–3 seconds. The watch vibrates momentarily, and its display turns on.
- Tap Search for watches. The watch displays its synchronization screen with the watch serial number.
Your smartphone searches for Bluetooth transmitting devices in its range and displays the list of watches it found.
- When found, tap Pair next to your watch’s serial number.
If your watch is not on the list, tap Refresh list for the phone to continue searching for additional devices.
- Tap the blue approval sign on the watch within 1 minute to finish the pairing process
If there is no response from the watch within 1 minute, do one of the following on the next screen:
- Tap Resend request.
- Tap Search for watches to return to the list of watches.
After successfully paired, a message is displayed on the app.
- Tap Finish setup
The watch displays the correct date and time (identical to those on your smartphone) and starts monitoring.
watch display app display
Please sign in to leave a comment.