In this step, you are requested to enter your personal information, which is essential for the CardiacSense algorithms to provide accurate results and personalize reports with your ID number.
- Type in your first and last name.
- Type your ID number.
- Tap the calendar icon to select your date of birth. A confirmation screen with your age is displayed. Tap Yes to confirm your age. Pay attention to the selected units of measure when entering your weight (kg/lb) and height (cm/ft).
- Enter your weight, height, and select your biological gender. Your weight can later be updated
- Enter your country of residence using autocomplete. Verify you have selected the correct country of residence, as it is required for compliance with local regulatory requirements and new feature releases. Your country of residence cannot be changed without the aid of customer support.
- Tap Next to continue with setting the PDF password for opening reports.
- Tap Change password to create a personal PDF password. The password must be a 6-digit password
- Enter a Password and tap Save
- After all the fields are filled, tap Next to proceed to the next step: Medical Information