In this step, you are requested to indicate your medical condition. It is important to be as accurate as possible, although you can select “Don’t know”.
The app displays one condition at a time and indicates your progress (1 of 12 in the following example).
- Select your current medical state for the displayed medical conditions.
- After answering all questions, review your answers and edit them if needed by clicking the answer. The question is displayed again, and you may select a different answer.
- After all medical conditions are filled in, tap Next to set thresholds for your medical measured and manually entered parameters.
Setting thresholds is required for triggering notifications.
- Tap the medical parameter to set its threshold.
- Drag the handles or type values to set the upper and lower thresholds (tapping Restore default returns to the app default values).
- Tap Save to save the change and continue to the next medical parameter.
- After all medical conditions are filled, and your thresholds are set, tap Next to proceed to the next step: Preference and Terms
Please sign in to leave a comment.