If the strap connected to the CS Watch 3 is too short, replace the strap with the longer strap provided with the CS System 3 (see item 4 Figure 4‑1).
To remove the strap:
- Turn the watch over to see its backside.
- Slide the small silver spring lever inwards.
- While under compression (spring-loaded), gently rotate the strap, pivoting around the stationary end.
- Remove the strap.
To connect the replacement strap:
- Insert the pin on the far end from the silver lever into the small cavity in the watch strap holder/lug, as shown in section 3
- Slide the small silver spring lever inwards (as shown in section 2), and while under compression (spring-loaded), gently rotate the strap into place, pivoting around the stationary end (see section 3).
- Insert the pin on the silver lever side into the other small cavity in the watch strap holder/lug. A click may sound when the pin enters the cavity.
- Gently push or pull the strap to hear a click and ensure the strap is firmly connected to the watch.